- The East Asian Library Group Study Room (Room 211) is located next to the library reading room and near the emergency egress door.
- The room is primarily for groups to engage in collaborative study.
- The room is not for regularly scheduled classes.
- When the room is empty, it is available for walk-in or individual use.
- Reservations are strongly encouraged and always take precedence over walk-ins. For help with making reservations, visit the East Asian Library service desk.
- If you made a reservation and no longer need it, cancel it so others can reserve the room.
- Reservations are available from 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
- Reservations can be made for up to 3 hours at a time and up to seven days in advance.
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The library reserves the right to deny reservation requests that do not follow the above policies.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding