- The five reservable John M. Olin Library group study rooms are located on the east side of Level 2. From the Kagan Grand Staircase, turn right, or turn left after you exit the elevator.
- The rooms are primarily for groups to engage in collaborative study.
- The rooms are not for regularly scheduled classes.
- When the rooms are empty, they are available for walk-in use.
- Reservations are strongly encouraged and always take precedence over walk-ins.
- If you made a reservation and no longer need it, cancel it so others can reserve the room.
- Reservations are available during open John M. Olin Library hours.
- Reservations for the John M. Olin Library group study rooms can be made for up to 3 hours per day and up to seven days in advance.
- Questions? Visit the Help Desk on Level 1 during its operational hours, or contact CFU-LIBFacilitiesandSafety@email.wustl.edu (generally monitored Monday – Friday between 9 am – 5 pm).
- The library reserves the right to deny reservation requests that do not follow the above policies.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding